Redhall Group plc has announced that Martyn Everett has been appointed as a Non-Executive Director of the Company with effect from 24 September 2014. Martyn […]
Booth Industries commands a unique market position as the only provider of a complete range of steel doors, from high integrity, bespoke constructions to engineered pedestrian door sets.
Booth’s has gained extensive global engineering experience, building an excellent reputation as a leading world-class designer, fabricator and producer of performance certified engineered and bespoke steel door sets, blast windows, modular wall systems and blast relief panels.
Established in 1873 as a family run blacksmith, it has an outstanding heritage and is now considered as a leading UK based engineering business. Three fabrication facilities in Bolton occupy a total manufacturing area of over 7,000 square metres and over 1,000 square metres of engineering and office space with proven capabilities and an experienced skilled labour force with security cleared staff.
The key achievements since inception include:
- Pioneering the transition from riveting to welding in the early 1900’s
- First fire doors produced in 1905 – John Booths and Son, as it was, were instrumental in the development of national standards
- Entry into the offshore market in the early 1970’s, initially through the North Sea
- Development of blast proof doors through key MoD contracts, including the nuclear submarine base, Coulport, in 1982.
- First offshore escape tunnel produced in 2004
Booth Industries consistently performs through reputation and recommendations adopting a proactive approach which creates longstanding relationships. We are considered as the ‘go to’ supplier for key customers as a result of our consistent track record of quality, performance and delivery.Visit website
A comprehensive set of agreements have been reached between EDF Group and the UK Government including in principle the key commercial terms for an investment […]