The information below is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26 and was last updated on 28 February 2018.
- Description of the business activities.
- Names of all directors and brief biographical details on each.
- Description of the Company’s Corporate Governance arrangements is given here.
UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers:
- Redhall is incorporated in the UK with its registered and principal office in the UK and is therefore subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
Description of the responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and any sub-committees thereof. The sub-committees comprise the following:
- Redhall Group plc is incorporated in England and Wales and its operations are carried out mainly in the UK.
- The Audit Committee which meets with the external auditors to review the Group’s annual accounts. The committee keeps under review the nature and extent of non-audit work carried out by the independent external auditors with a view to maintaining the auditors’ objectivity.
- The Remuneration Committee which determines the remuneration and terms of service of the Executive Directors including incentive arrangements and duration of notice periods.
- The Nominations Committee which is responsible for proposing candidates for appointment to the Board, having regard to the balance and structure of the Board. In appropriate cases, recruitment consultants are used to assist the process.
- Current constitutional documents. Articles of Association.
The holdings of significant shareholders and those not in public hands as at 28 February 2018 are as follows;
- Shares not in public hands include those held by Lombard Odier Asset Management, Downing LLP, Ruffer LLP (each of which hold more than 10% of the shares in issue) and those held by the Directors. In total these holdings amount to 213,254,634 shares (64.06%).
- There are no shares held in treasury. Redhall Group plc has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded on any other exchanges or trading platforms. There are no restrictions on the transfer of the AIM securities.
- The most recent annual report published pursuant to Rule 19 (published within 6 months from end of accounting reference date) and all half-yearly or similar reports published since the last annual report pursuant to Rule 18.
- Notifications the Company has made in the past 12 months.
- Copies of any prospectus, most recent admission document, circular 1 and circular 2 or similar shareholder publication published within the past 12 months.
- Details of nominated adviser and other key advisers.
Please note that some of the older documents posted on this website, including the Admission Document and Articles of Association, refer to Booth Industries Group plc, which was the former name of Redhall Group plc.